Tuesday 8 September 2015

"Hello Caledonia Primary"

“Monire” (hello) to everyone at Caledonia Primary School.  I wish you a very good year. 

Now an update on your partner school, Katawa Primary.  In July, there was great excitement in the school when Jennifer and I arrived at Katawa.  Your letters and gifts were well received by staff and pupils.  Everyone sends their thanks.  The Scottish tea towels are now displayed in the staffroom which is at the centre of the school and the shortbread enjoyed by many.  Pupils loved reading all the news from their pen friends.  








I could not believe in my eyes when I saw a new toilet block almost fully erected when I arrived at the school because I had only been in Scotland 6 weeks.  Prior to leaving, the foundations were not even laid.  The extension of the 2 classrooms has also been completed and they are being fully utilised this session.




No comments:

Post a Comment